For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 77|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Black has worked as a high school teacher and as Curator of Education for the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
In May 2010 he announced he would not be running for re-election in the fall, stating, "The opportunity to represent my neighbors in the legislature has been the greatest honor of my life. I take pride in the way I have served during my time in the Assembly as well as what I have been able to accomplish."
- Colleges and Universities Committee
- Natural Resources Committee (Chair)
- State Affairs and Homeland Security Committee
- Joint Legislative Council Committee, Wisconsin State Legislature
- Special Committee on Enhancing Recreational Trails for Non-Motorized Use
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Black did not seek re-election in 2010.
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-170 Bags provided by retailers limited to bags made of compostable plastic or recyclable paper or intended for multiple uses
- AB-245 Lobbying by former legislators prohibited for 12 months following their last day in office; penalty provisions
- AB-246 Automatic dialing announcing devices: regulations created; exceptions provided
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Black's 2008 campaign were mainly individuals:
|Progressive Majority Wisconsin||$100|
- Representative Black's electronic office
- Representative Black's web page
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Spencer Black
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
- Representative Black's Freedom Speaks profile
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 77
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |