|Alabama House of Representatives District 105|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Executive Director, Alabama Safety Institute|
Collier is the Executive Director of the Alabama Safety Institute, and also works as a Legal Investigator for Cunningham and Bounds LLC.
Collier is a member of the Gulf States Marine Fisheries Council Board, Volunteer Mobile and Bayou Health Clinic Board, and serves as Deacon at the Saint Elmo Bible Church.
Collier did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture and Forestry Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Mobile County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Criminal Justice (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Petroleum and Waterways (Ranking Minority Member)
Collier won re-election to the 105th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Collier raised $131,647 for his campaign.
In 2006, Collier collected $131,647 in donations.
Below are Collier's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Farmers Federation||$11,788|
|Business Council of Alabama||$7,500|
|AL State Trooper Assoc||$7,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$5,500|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$4,500|
- Spencer Collier's personal website
- Project Vote Smart - Spencer Collier
- Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 105
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|