|Maine House of Representatives District 22|
|2010 - Present|
|December 5, 2012|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$10,082/year (second regular session)
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Guerin is a former school teacher.
Guerin graduated from the University of Maine with a B.S. degree in Elementary Education.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Guerin has been appointed to the following committees:
Guerin is running in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 22. Guerin is running unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012. Jassen Bailey is running unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Guerin won election to the 22nd district seat in the November 2nd general election. Guerin was unopposed. 
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 22 (2010)|
|Stacey Guerin (R)||3,507||86% |
Gurein defeated Bruce Hanson in the June 8 Republican primary by a margin of 741-289.
In 2010, Guerin raised $2,004 in contributions. 
Her top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $1,504 to her campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Stacey + Guerin + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Democrats kill bills that would have given rights to fetuses, changed abortion ... - Bangor Daily News
- Abortion rights debate reignites at State House with introduction of three bills - Bangor Daily News
- Bills to change abortion laws, give rights to fetus rejected by Democrats at ... - Bangor Daily News
- Eye on Augusta; Abortion Bills, Hospital Transparency and the Return of Tax ... - Freepress Online
- Eye on Augusta: Tax Hikes, Ranked-Choice Voting & More - Freepress Online
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Guerin and her husband Joseph have five children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Christian Greeley (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |