Difference between revisions of "Stacey Stout"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 22:43, 12 August 2014
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A|
Stout's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "In order to compete in a global economy, we need to expand opportunities for Minnesota businesses and our strong workforce, which can be achieved by reducing tax burdens and streamlining permitting and regulatory processes."
- Excerpt: "I am committed to a state budget that is sustainable and does not burden taxpayers."
- Excerpt: "I believe that all students should have the opportunity to achieve at their highest capacity. "
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Peter Fischer was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Stacey Stout was unopposed in the Republican primary. Fischer defeated Stout in the general election.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Peter Fischer Incumbent||50.6%||8,314|
Stout ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Peter Fischer (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 43A, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stacey + Stout + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 43A
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- "staceystout," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 Election Results," accessed November 4, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 19, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |