|Maine Senate District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gerzofsky attended Maine Justice Academy in 1994 and Pasadena City College from 1964-1965.
Gerzofsky is a retired small business owner.
Gerzofsky serves on these committees:
Gerzofsky represents Maine Senate District 10. District 10 includes a portion of Cumberland County.
Gerzofsky raised $22,552 for his campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 10|
|Stan Gerzofsky (D)||11,143|
|Cody Gillis (R)||5,353|
|Jason Bergquist (G)||3,498|
In 2008 Stan Gerzofsky collected $22,552 in donations. 
His largest contributors in 2008 were:
Stan is divorced with one child and resides in Brunswick, Maine.
- Senator Gerzofsky's Senate website
- Official Maine State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart summary
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Gerzofsky's facebook
|Maine Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|