|Maine Senate District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gerzofsky attended Maine Justice Academy in 1994 and Pasadena City College from 1964-1965.
Gerzofsky is a retired small business owner.
Gerzofsky serves on these committees:
Gerzofsky represents Maine Senate District 10. District 10 includes a portion of Cumberland County.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Gerzofsky ran for re-election to the 10th District Seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. Matthew Cartmell ran for the seat on the Republican ticket. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
Gerzofsky raised $22,552 for his campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 10|
|Stan Gerzofsky (D)||11,143|
|Cody Gillis (R)||5,353|
|Jason Bergquist (G)||3,498|
In 2008 Stan Gerzofsky collected $22,552 in donations. 
His largest contributors in 2008 were:
Stan is divorced with one child and resides in Brunswick, Maine.
- Official Maine State Senate website
- Maine Senate Democrats profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Gerzofsky's facebook
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
|Maine Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|