Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||January 7, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of California, Berkeley|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
Gustafson earned his B.S. in Finance from the University of California, Berkeley. Gustafson's professional experience includes owning his own law practice and working for Mattel Toys. He served in the United States Marine Corps and the Reserves for 23 years.
A special election for the position of Iowa House of Representatives District 25 was called for January 7, with a runoff if necessary on February 4. Candidates were nominated by their party rather than chosen through a primary.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 25, Special Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stan + Gustafson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed December 17, 2013
- theiowarepublican.com, "Gustafson Nominated in House District 25 Special Election," December 2, 2013
- desmoinesregister.com, "Republican Stan Gustafson wins special Iowa House election," January 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed January 15, 2014
- blogs.desmoinesregister.com, "Special election set for Iowa House District 25 vacancy," November 26, 2013
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Special election information," accessed November 26, 2013
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |