Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Winnie Brinks was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Donijo DeJonge defeated Keith Allard and Stan Milanowski in the Republican primary. Brinks defeated DeJonge and William Mohr (U.S. Taxpayers) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Winnie Brinks Incumbent||52.1%||15,804|
|U.S. Taxpayers||William Mohr||2.3%||689|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 76 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Milanowski's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stan + Milanowski + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 76
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |