|Massachusetts State Senate Hampshire and Franklin|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Rosenberg's professional experiences include district director for United States Representative Atkins; staff member of the Massachusetts Democratic Party; an aide to State Senator Olver; director of the Arts Extension Service, community development and human service programs for the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
Rosenberg graduated from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst in 1977.
Stanley Rosenburg is not affiliated with any organizations.
Rosenburg is currently involved with the Massachusetts Democratic State Committee and was involved with the State Redistricting Committee in 2000.
Stanley Rosenburg currently serves on the Higher Education Committee.
Rosenberg is the chairman of the Senate redistricting committee.
Rosenberg won re-election to the Hampshire and Franklin District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Rosenberg won re-election for the Senate election for the Hampshire and Franklin district.  In this election he raised $175,733-; of that total $171,123 (97.4%) was from in state contributions and $4,025 (2.3%) was from out of state contributions.
|Massachusetts State Senate - Hampshire and Franklin district|
|Stanley Rosenberg (D)||61,958|
In 2008 Stanley Rosenberg collected $175,733 in donations. 
His largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Massachusetts Democratic Party||$1,000|
|Massachusetts Corrections Officers federal Union||$1,000|
Stanley Rosenburg was born in Revere, Massachusetts and raised in Amherst, Massachusetts. He is currently single.
- Senator Rosenberg's website
- Official Massachusetts State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart policies
- Project Vote Smart senator biographies
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Senator Rosenberg's facebook
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Rosenberg
- Boston Globe "Nothing simple about drawing these lines," December 23, 2010
- Return of Votes for Massachusetts State Election November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money 2008
- 2008 contributors to Stanley Rosenberg
|Massachusetts State Senate Hampshire and Franklin
| Succeeded by|