Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 13|
|Bachelor's||U.S. Naval Academy, 1983|
|J.D.||Rutgers Law School, 2007|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1983-1990|
Boracchia earned his undergraduate degree from the U.S. Naval Academy 1983 and from Rutgers Law School in 2007. He served in the U.S. Marine Corp as a CH-53D helicopter pilot until 1990. His professional experience includes working in oil and chemical industry.
Boracchia's campaign website listed five central themes of his campaign: 1. Give the power to fund schools back to the Legislature. Enact a NJ state constitutional amendment to overrule Abbott and its successors. 2. Give the legislature and local governments the final say regarding the Mt. Laurel affordable housing programs. 3. Protect the rights of responsible, law-abiding people to keep and bear arms. 4. Make judges stand for election after the first appointment. 5. Protect the sanctity of life
Boracchia ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 13. Boracchia was bracketed with Edna Walsh and defeated by Amy Handlin and Declan O'Scanlon in the June 4 Republican primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 13, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Amy Handlin Incumbent||39.1%||5,720|
|Declan O'Scanlon, Jr. Incumbent||39%||5,695|
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Boracchia was a Constitution Party candidate for district 13 of the New Jersey State Senate. Boracchia was defeated by Joseph Kyrillos (R) in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011. 
Steve Boracchia for NJ Senate - District 13
In 2013, Boracchia's endorsements included the following:
- Bayshore Tea Party Group
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Stephen + Boracchia + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Stephen Boracchia Official Campaign Website
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- "Stephen Boracchia Official Campaign Website", Accessed May 8, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- 2011 Unofficial State Senate General Election Candidte List
- "Bayshore Tea Party on Facebook", Accessed May 8, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |