|U.S. House, Arizona, District 8|
|Bachelor's||U.S. Naval Academy, 1996|
|Years of service||1996-2001|
|Citations||Navy Achievement Medal (3 awards)|
|Date of birth||July 9, 1974|
|Place of birth||Pittsburgh, PA|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Americans Elect
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 8th Congressional District
Dolgos' campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "The purpose of the federal government, regarding the economy, is to provide laws and sensible regulation that create the conditions for success. Their purpose is not to micromanage the economy through punitive taxation and regulation. We all agree that there are important functions of government, and obviously, those functions cost money to run."
- Excerpt: "The United States Constitution, especially as expressed in the Bill of Rights, grants us certain personal freedoms. Unfortunately, the two major parties have made decisions where they feel that the personal freedoms that they believe in are the only ones worth protecting. They are both wrong."
- Excerpt: "Being the world's only superpower, many responsibility for the world falls on our shoulders. Appropriate actions relating to that responsibility will pay many dividends for our nation in terms of saving money, saving lives and restoring our position as not only the world's military leader, but also its moral leader."
- Excerpt: "The issues that I spoke about earlier concerning economic freedoms and the issue shown here combine to create a highly disfunction and disrespected government. The people of this country want a government that tries to do the right thing for the people and not for themselves. I promise to make every effort to regain that respect."
- See also: Arizona's 8th Congressional District elections, 2012
Dolgos ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Arizona's 8th District. He ran as an Americans Elect candidate. He lost to incumbent Trent Franks (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Stephen + Dolgos + Arizona + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Stephen Dolgos News Feed