|New York State Assembly District 139|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Co-Owner, The Insurance Center|
Hawley is co-owner of The Insurance Center. His professional experiences also include owner and operator of Hawley Farms; Ohio Army National Guard; real estate agent; and first lieutenant in the United States Army Reserves.
Hawley earned a BS in education from University of Toledo. He and his wife, Crystal, have four children; Brooks, Dan, Tim, and Cooper.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
|New York State Assembly, District 139 2010|
|Stephen Hawley (R)||27,384|
|Christopher Barons (D)||7,426|
On November 4, 2008 Hawley won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 139. He ran unopposed.
Hawley raised $26,711 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 139 2008|
|Stephen Hawley (R)||34,925|
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Women Veterans
- New York Assembly - Rep. Stephen Hawley
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|New York Assembly - District 139
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |