Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 48|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan-Flint|
|J.D.||Detroit College of Law|
Kennedy is an attorney with a private practice in Mt. Morris. He has a B.A. from the University of Michigan-Flint (1984), and a J.D. from the Detroit College of Law (now the Michigan State University School of Law) (1988).
Kennedy is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 48. He is running against Patrick F. Gleason and Pam Faris in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 48 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Kennedy's father relocated his family to Flint in 1963 to work for General Motors after eight years in the U.S. Air Force. Kennedy and his wife Lisa have been married for 25 years with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Kennedy + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bay Mills at Supreme Court - Indian Country Today Media Network
- Rep. Joe Kennedy joins immigration fast - Politico
- Activists end fast without an immigration vote; new fasters take over - NBC Latino
- More of Services: - New York Daily News (blog)
- How An HIV-Positive Man Was Sent To Prison For Having Sex ? With A Condom - BuzzFeed
- A few items to chew on - Boston Globe
- Douglas B. Roberts: A Son's Remembrance - MSUToday
- Town manager search: Then there were three - Wicked Local- Cohasset
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Magic Horror Show - LA Weekly (blog)
- On JFK's assassination: 'Such moments shape us' - Concord Monitor
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 [http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=433933343303276 Steve Kennedy for State Representative - 48th District, "Stephen Kennedy Declares Candidacy for 48th District House Seat," May 11, 2012. Retrieved August 6, 2012.
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |