Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
|Bachelor's||St. John’s University|
Labate is a U.S. Army reservist and financial planning advisor.
One of Labate's main campaign issues is repealing Obamacare.
According to his website, his platform includes the following themes:
- Lower taxes, particularly on small businesses
- Maintain U.S. military strength
- Reduce the federal debt and curtail deficit spending
Labate is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 3rd District. He sought the nomination on the Tax Revolt, Republican and Conservative tickets and was unopposed in the June 26th primary. Robert Previdi did not appear on the ballot.  The general election is November 6th, 2012.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Labate's reports.
|Stephen Labate Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2012||$50,034.40||$53,725||$(25,556.12)||$78,203.28|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$73,528.54||$32,464.50||$(5,683.62)||$100,309.42|
Labate and his wife have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Stephen + Labate + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Glen Cove Patch "Labate Takes Aim at Affordable Care Act," May 31, 2012
- Stephen Labate campaign website "Issues," Accessed June 21, 2012
- AP " 2012 Primary results"
- New York Board of Elections "2012 Candidate List" Accessed October 17, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Stephen Labate's April Quarterly Report," Accessed October 15, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Stephen Labate's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 15, 2012
- Stephen Labate campaign website "About," Accessed June 21, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |