For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Kansas Senate District 39|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Stephen Morris is a Republican member of the Kansas State Senate, representing the 39th District since 1993. He has been the President of the Senate since 2004. Previously, from 1977 to 1993, he was the President and Vice-President of the Unified School District 210 Board of Education.
Sen. Morris does not list his issue positions on his website.
Recent legislation sponsored or co-sponsored by Sen. Morris includes:
- An amendment to create a budget stabilization fund
Sen. Morris serves on these legislative committees:
- Interstate Cooperation (Chair)
- Organization, Calendar and Rules (Chair)
- Joint Committee on Pensions, Investments and Benefits (Chair)
- Joint Committee on Legislative Coordinating Council (Vice Chair)
- Federal and State Affairs
- Natural Resources
|Kansas State Senate, District 39 (2008)|
|Stephen Morris (R)||18,215||100%|
In 2008 Morris collected $184,420 in donations.
Four of his largest contributors were:
|Kansans for Quality Mental Health Services||$2,000|
|High Plains Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$2,000|
- Sen. Morris's website
- Official Website
- Campaign Website
- Kansas State Senate Website
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign contributions: 2004, 2006, 2008
|Kansas Senate District 39
| Succeeded by|