Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 25
of the Maine State Senate
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Catherine Breen defeated Stephen Woods in the Democratic primary. William Gardiner was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards; Cathy Manchester was selected as his replacement.
|Maine State Senate, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Stephen Woods
- See also: Maine gubernatorial election, 2014
Woods ran for election to the office of Governor of Maine. He withdrew from the race on August 20, 2013, and endorsed opponent Mike Michaud (D).
- See also: United States Senate elections in Maine, 2012
Woods ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Maine. Woods ran as an Independent. He was defeated by Angus King in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. Senate, Maine General Election, 2012
|| Cynthia Dill
|| Charles Summers
|| Andrew Ian Dodge
|| Danny Francis Dalton
|| Stephen Woods
|| Blank Votes
|Source: Maine Secretary of State "United States Senate Election Results"
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Stephen + Woods + Maine + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Stephen Woods News Feed
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Bangor Daily News, "Steve Woods withdraws from Maine gubernatorial race, says Michaud ‘will restore honor and integrity to the Blaine House,’" August 21, 2013
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, "November 6, 2012 General Election - Office Listing of Candidates Filing," June 1, 2012