For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 20|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Montana State University|
|J.D.||Arizona State University|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fitzpatrick served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Local Government, Vice Chair|
|• Natural Resources|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Fitzpatrick served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Human Services|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Bob Moretti was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Steve Fitzpatrick was unopposed in the Republican primary. Fitzpatrick defeated Moretti in the general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 20 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Steve Fitzpatrick Incumbent||65.8%||2,944|
Fitzpatrick won re-election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 20. Fitzpatrick ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and defeated Lindsay Love (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Fitzpatrick Incumbent||51.6%||1,768|
On November 2, 2010, Fitzpatrick won election to the Montana House of Representatives. Fitzpatrick defeated Jack Allen in the June 8 primary by a margin of 435-345. He faced Donna Zook (D) in the November 2 general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 20 General Election (2010)|
|Steve Fitzpatrick (R)||1,580|
|Donna Zook (D)||1,101|
Comprehensive donor information for Fitzpatrick is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Fitzpatrick raised a total of $56,247 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 8, 2013.
|Steve Fitzpatrick's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 20||$30,318|
|2010||Montana House, District 20||$25,929|
|Grand Total Raised||$56,247|
2012Fitzpatrick won re-election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Fitzpatrick raised a total of $30,318.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Steve Fitzpatrick's campaign in 2012|
|Fitzpatrick, Steve (also filed as Fitzpatrick, Steven J.)||$300|
|Montana Young Republicans||$208|
|Total Raised in 2012||$30,318|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Fitzpatrick ran for election, he collected $25,929 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Montana House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Steve Fitzpatrick's campaign in 2010|
|Stillwater County Republican Central Cmte||$500|
|Gianforte, Susan K||$320|
|Gianforte, Greg R||$320|
|Total Raised in 2010||$25,929|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Fitzpatrick + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Montana Leadership Team," March 6, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed March 12, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Fitzpatrick, Steve," accessed September 8, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed March 8, 2014
Deborah Kottel (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |