|Alabama State Senate District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
French formerly served on the following committees:
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Health Committee, Alabama Senate
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate
- Local Legislation No. 2 Committee, Alabama Senate Vice Chairperson
- Rules Committee, Alabama Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
French ran for re-election to the 15th District Seat in 2010. Slade Blackwell defeated him in the primary election, receiving 14,165 votes to French's 9,606.
French raised $282,800 for his campaign.
French raised $640,494 for his campaign, while Turner raised $0.
|Alabama State Senate, District 15 (2006)|
|Steve French (R)||37,003|
|John Turner (Lib)||4,675|
In 2006, French collected $282,800 in donations.
His eight largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$15,000|
|Alabama Associated General Contractors||$10,000|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$10,000|
|Free Enterprise PAC||$10,000|
|David H. Marsh||$10,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steve +French + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
French represents Alabama Senate District 15, which includes parts of Shelby and Jefferson counties.
French has four children and resides with his wife Elizabeth in Birmingham, Alabama.
Senator Steve French
11 S. Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
(334) 242-7851 (334) 242-7851 (334) 242-7851
|Alabama State Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|