|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 7, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lane is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 4th District. Lane is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 7, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Lane's reports.
|Steve Lane (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0||$10,170||$(7,937)||$2,232|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$2,232.37||$17,235.99||$(6,379.66)||$13,088.70|
Lane is married and has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steve + Lane + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year-End," accessed February 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014
- Campaign website, "Home, accessed January 11, 2014