|Indiana House of Representatives District 24|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||Clay Township, Indiana|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Braun served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce, Small Business and Economic Development|
|• Ways and Means|
Braun won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 24. Braun defeated Kiefer C. Dobbs and Mindi Fisher McMillan in the May 8 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 24 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mindi Fisher McMillan||22.4%||2,216|
Braun was endorsed by the National Rifle Association in the State House race in 2012. He has also received endorsements from Hoosiers for Economic Growth, Indiana Manufacturers Association,  Indiana Chamber of Commerce,  and the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Steven + Braun + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- NRA Political Victory Fund "Indiana" Accessed April 27, 2012
- Steve Braun for Indiana "Hoosiers for Economic Growth Endorses Steve Braun" Accessed May 1, 2012
- Steve Braun for Indiana "Indiana Manufacturers Association Endorses Steve Braun" Accessed May 1, 2012
- Steve Braun for Indiana "Indiana Chamber of Commerce Endorses Steve Braun" Accessed May 1, 2012
- Indiana Right to Life "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries" Accessed May 3, 2012
Richard McClain (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 24
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |