|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 66
Brown is a co-exeutive producer of Brown Ullstrup Productions, a small media production company. He also has been a professor at Northeastern Illinois University since August 1989.
Brown holds a Ph.D from Iowa State University in Educational Administration, a MA from the University of South Florida in Instruction Media Technology and a BS from the University of Florida in Broadcast Journalism. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 66 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Steven M. Brown (D)||908||99.78%|
The slogan on Brown's website is "It's all about jobs!"
- Jobs - " now seems to be the right time to leave behind the status quo and build support for real solutions to ensure a better Wisconsin for the future."
- Education -"Public school funding in the United States comes from federal, state, and local sources, but because nearly half of those funds come from local property taxes, the system generates large funding differences between wealthy and impoverished communities." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Brown on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |