|New York State Assembly District 4|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Englebright's professional experiences include director of the Museum of Long Island Natural Sciences, State University of New York and curator of geologic collections for the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Englebright earned a BS from University of Tennessee and a MS in paleontology and sedimentology from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He and his wife, June Trent, have two children; Christina Marie and Jennifer Lynn.
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Steven Englebright
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |