|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Predecessor||Tim Cahill (I)|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||Harvard Business School|
Steven Grossman served as the CEO of Grossman Marketing Group, a business that has been in his family four generations. He also was chairman for both the Massachusetts and National Democratic parties. From 1992 to 1997, Grossman served as president of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). In 2002, he had an unsuccessful bid for Massachusetts Governor.
- Bachelor's degree, Princeton University
- Master's degree, Harvard Business School
Massachusetts Treasurer (2010 - present)
Grossman was elected Massachusetts Treasurer in 2010.
|Massachusetts Treasurer and General Receiver, 2010|
|Republican||Karyn E. Polito||42.8%||993,127|
|Election Results via Massachusetts Secretary of State|
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Steven Grossman's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Steven Grossman's Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$2,331,445|
|Top 5 contributors||Massachusetts Democratic Party||$728,055|
|Sheet Metal Workers Local 17||$3,500|
|Peter Homans and Robert Epstein||$1,500 each|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Steven + Grossman + Massachusetts + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Office of the State Treasurer
State House, Room 227
Boston MA, 02133
Phone: (617) 367-6900
Grossman and his wife, Dr. Barbara Wallace Grossman, have three sons: David, Ben, and Josh.
- Official campaign website
- Massachusetts State Treasurer Steven Grossman
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- The Official Website of the Treasurer and Receiver General of Massachusetts, "Treasurer Steven Grossman," accessed September 18, 2012
- AIPAC's Steve Grossman takes Democratic Party Post JWeekly.com, January 17, 1997
- Steve Grossman: All in the family Boston Business Journal, July 17, 2006
- The Phoenix, "The Gathering Storm," November 7, 2012
- The Walpole Times, "Murray: Grossman's plans won'y affect my decision on running for gub," January 7, 2013
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "November 2010 General Election Results," retrieved May 14, 2011
- Follow the Money.org
Tim Cahill (I)
|Massachusetts State Treasurer
| Succeeded by|