|Vermont House Of Representatives Rutland 5-3|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Political Communications Consultant|
Howard served in the Vermont State House of Representatives from 1993 to 1998. He then rejoined the Vermont House of Representatives in 2005. He has served in that position since, representing the Rutland-5-3 District.
Howard is a Political Communications Consultant. He is Partner of the Taste of Vermont.
Howard earned his BA from Boston College in 1993.
Howard did not run for re-election to the Rutland 5-3 District in 2010.
Howard defeated Christopher A. Bray in the August 24 primary. He faced Phillip Scott (R), Boots Wardinski (WF), Marjorie Power (Vermont Progressive) and Peter Garritano (Vermont Independence Day/Second Vermont Republic) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
- Steven Howard's official campaign website
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Steven Howard on Facebook
- Steven Howard on twitter
|Vermont House of Representatives Rutland 5-3
| Succeeded by|