|West Virginia House of Delegates District 20|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Kominar attended Ohio State University from 1964 to 1965. He went on to attend the University of Maryland from 1965 to 1968.
Kominar has worked for the Sartin Service Corporation and for Lee Sartin Trucking Company, Incorporated. He also served in the United States Air Force in 1969.
- Constitutional Revision Committee, West Virginia House
- Energy, Industry & Labor/ Economic Development & Small Business Committee, West Virginia House
- Finance Committee, West Virginia House
- Roads and Transportation Committee, West Virginia House
|West Virginia House District 20|
|Steven Kominar (D)||4,426|
Kominar and his wife, Mary Ann, had two children.
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|West Virginia House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |