Revision as of 13:42, 3 June 2013 by BaileyL
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 9|
|High school||Sandusky High School|
|Bachelor's||Troy State University|
|Other||Auctioneering License at Walton School of Auctioneering, Real Estate License from Ohio Business College.|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Profession||Real estate agent, auctioneer|
On his 2012 campaign website, Kraus outlines his campaign themes and approach to policy:
- "Steve is a fiscal conservative who believes that the taxpayers know best how to spend their money. He is a strong advocate for accountability, and would champion the call for Congress to live under the same laws it passes. Steve believes in a common, no nonsense approach to spending; live within your means attitude. As a liaison working between contractors and the government, Steve saw firsthand the fraud, waste, and misuse of taxpayer dollars. He believes that government must be limited in the money they are allowed to spend."
February 4, 2012
- On Saturday, February 4, candidates Kaptur, Kucinich, Veysey, and Kraus participated in a debate held at Sandusky's Ebenezer Baptist Church. The debate was hosted by the NAACP. Coverage of the debate can be found here.
|U.S. House, Ohio's 9th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
- Toledo Blade "Auctioneer from Huron to oppose 'Plumber'" Accessed January 19
- Ohio Secretary of State "Unofficial election results," Accessed March 6, 2012
- [Email from candidate Accessed July 22, 2012]