Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 51|
Losey defeated Joseph Graves (R) and Cary Neuville-Justice (G) in the special election on February 28, 2012. Lose won by a 10,290-8,173-803 margin. Candidates were selected by their respective political parties.
On January 20, the District 51 candidates participated in a debate sponsored by the Flint Area League of Women Voters.
- A video of the full debate can be found here.
- MLive, "Steven Losey tapped as Democratic candidate for special election to replace recalled former Rep. Paul Scott," December 01, 2011
- Detroit Free Press, "Michigan Republicans vow to reclaim seat of recalled state Rep. Paul Scott," November 9, 2011
- MLive, "Art Reyes, Democrat who lost to Paul Scott in 2010, considering running in special election," November 10, 2011
- Genesee County Elections Dept., Official Candidate List, December 20, 2011
- Michigan Secretary of State, 51st District, Unofficial election results, accessed February 29, 2012
- MLive, "Candidates looking to replace former House Rep. Paul Scott in 51st District debate in Grand Blanc," January 20, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |