|New Mexico State Senate District 2|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Neville was County Chairman for the San Juan Republican Party from 1990 to 1991. He then served the City Commission of the City of Aztec from 1995 to 1996. He also served the County Commission for San Juan County from 1997 to 2004. He joined the New Mexico State Senate in 2005. He has served in that position since, representing the 2nd district.
Neville was Director of the United States Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, from 1974 to 1983. He then worked as Director of Alumni Relations for New Mexico State University from 1983 to 1985. He has been owner of MVest, Incorporated Real Estate and Consulting since 1985.
Neville earned his BS and MS from New Mexico State University in 1972 and 1974, respectively.
Neville raised $38,700 for his campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Steven Neville's 2008 campaign.
|Sunray Gaming of New Mexico||$5,000|
|SW Tax Loans||$3,750|
|H&R Block Farmington||$2,500|
|Farmington Sunray Gaming||$2,000|
Neville is divorced and has three children.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
- 2008 election results, New Mexico Senate
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Steven's 2008 campaign contributions
|New Mexico State Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|