|New Mexico State Senate District 27|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Committees' Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Indian and Cultural Affairs Committee, New Mexico Senate
- Rules Committee, New Mexico Senate
Ingle raised $82,410 for his campaign.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Stuart Ingle's 2008 campaign.
|New Mexico Medical Society||$4,000|
|Lovelace Health Systems||$2,500|
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$2,500|
Ingle is divorced and has two children.
- Biography from the New Mexico Legislature website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996, 1992
- Voting record from New Mexico Votes.org
- 2008 election results, New Mexico Senate
- 2008 Follow the Money's report on Stuart's 2008 campaign contributions
|New Mexico State Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|