Sturgeon Bay School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the school district of Sturgeon Bay to increase it property tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limits by $1,000,000 in 2013-2014, $1,300,000 in 2014-2015 and $1,600,000 in 2015-2016 in order to fund general operating costs of the district.
|Sturgeon Bay School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of The School District of Sturgeon Bay, Door County, Wisconsin, that the revenues included in the School District budget be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $1,000,000 for the 2013-14 school year only; by $1,300,000 for the 2014-15 school year only; and by $1,600,000 for the 2015-16 school year only, for non-recurring purposes consisting of funding educational programming for students.||”|
- Door County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance referendum search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |