|Oklahoma State Senate District 13|
|November 19, 2012|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado.|
|Master's||East Central University|
|Religion||First Presbyterian Church|
Paddack received a Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Colorado and a Master of Education Degree in Secondary Education from East Central University. She also earned a Certificate of Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership and Management from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Prior to serving as senator, Paddack was employed by the Oklahoma Foundation for Excellence as Director of Local Education Foundation Outreach for a total of nine years.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
On November 2, 2004, Paddack was elected to Oklahoma Senate District 13.
Paddack raised $290,951 for her campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 13|
|SUSAN PADDACK (D)||17,743|
|KARROLL G. RHOADS (R)||10,564|
Paddack represents Oklahoma Senate District 13. Senate District 13 includes Ada.
Below are Paddack's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association||$5,000|
|Gunter Enz (Lawyers & Lobbyists)||$5,000|
|Francis A. Tarkenton||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Medical Association||$5,000|
|Brian Carruthers (Finance, Insurance & Real Estate)||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Susan + Paddack + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Paddack is married to Gary and has two children, Elizabeth and Geoffrey. They currently reside in Ada, Oklahoma.
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Rm. 533
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Senator Paddack's campaign
- Oklahoma Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
- Senator Paddack's facebook
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on 2008 campaign contributions
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board unopposed results 2008
- ↑ "Oklahoma State Senate official election results for 2004"
- ↑ Follow the Money's report on 2004 campaign contributions
|Oklahoma State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|