|New Jersey General Assembly, District 24|
|Bachelor's||Kean University, Columbia University|
Williams earned her B.A. in Political Science with a Criminal Justice minor from Kean University and a degree in Social Work from Columbia University. Her professional experience includes working at St. Claire's Hospital and as a private practice social worker.
Williams' official campaign website listed four major campaign themes:
- I will put people first, before corporate special interests.
- I will work to move away from crisis management and towards a long range master plan
- I will support personal responsibility keeping in mind that sometimes people need help.
- I will advocate for the protection of our natural resources and life sustaining elements: water, air and land.
Williams ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 24. Williams was bracketed with William Weightman. She was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. She was defeated by incumbent Alison McHose (R) and incumbent Parker Space (R) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
In 2013, Williams' endorsements included the following: 
- The Sierra Club
Williams has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Susan + Williams + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart - Susan Williams
- Susan Williams Campaign website
- District 24 candidates website
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- "Susan Williams official campaign website", Accessed May 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- Sierra Club endorsements, "NJ Chapter's State Legislative Endorsements ," accessed September 11, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |