Suwannee County, Florida
Revision as of 12:47, 20 September 2013 by JerrickA
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Board minutes are available. Agendas and meeting schedules are posted on the home page.
- Building permits and zoning information is posted.
- Information is available online about the sales tax and real estate taxes.
- County commissioners are listed, but contact information is not provided.
- Cannot pay your taxes online.
- There is no information provided on the budget, contracts and audits.
- Could not find any mention of the public records request process or who the officer is.
- Contact information is not listed for all the departments.
- County does not disclose if it belongs to a government sector lobbying association or employs lobbyist.
- Suwannee County official website
- Suwannee County Sheriff's Office
- Suwannee County Chamber of Commerce
- Suwannee County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Suwannee County Property Appraiser
- Suwannee County Public Schools
- Suwannee County on Epodunk
- Board Minutes
- Building Department
- Tax information
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07