Talk:California Proposition 8, the "Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry" Initiative (2008)
Revision as of 06:53, 18 September 2008 by Calgal
A number of suggested changes
I'd like to make the following changes to the article in addition to updating the contribution information.
- Move ballot title/lawsuit section lower in article; it is less relevant now.
- Create new subsection toward top that expands on the one sentence in the intro as to why the supporters started this effort.
- Create an "Arguments pro and con" section. This would largely be based on the arguments in the official voters guide.
- Break up the external links category into three subsections, "Basic information", "Websites of supporters", "Websites of opponents".
- It might also be time to start two new pages, one just listing opponents, one supporters, as has been done for California Proposition 7 (2008).
Leave me a note here or on my talk page if you disagree or have questions/thoughts. Calgal 11:53, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
This discussion page has been protected from further postings.