Revision as of 22:23, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
U.S. state of Florida. It is one of 62 cities in the state.
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida city websites
Last rated on Jan. 24, 2012
|Transparency grading process|
- City of Tallahassee's bids and RFPs are posted.
- Budgets are posted.
- Agendas and minutes are available for City Council Meetings.
- Building permits and zoning information available online.
- Audit reports are available.
- The Mayor and city council officials contact information and detailed biographies are posted online.
- No information on taxes.
- Lobbying information and ethics is not noted
- There is no checkbook register available
- No information regarding public records.
|Year||Amount spent on lobbying|
- City of Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Directory
- Camber of Commerce Florida
- Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Tallahassee Detailed Profile