Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 45|
|High school||Flint Southwestern High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|M.D.||University of Michigan|
|Years of service||1972-74|
|Place of birth||Flint, Michigan|
Golden is a general dermatologist with a practice in Sterling Heights, Michigan. He is a 1961 graduate of Flint Southwestern High School, with bachelor's and medical degrees from the University of Michigan (1961-68). He was the chief of dermatology at the U.S. Navy hospital at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina from 1972-74. Since then, he has been in business for himself, with a concurrent stint as chief of dermatology at the William Beaumont Hospital in Troy from 1981-2002.
Golden ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 45. He ran against Joanna VanRaaphorst and Douglas Wilson in the Democratic primary on August 7, 2012. Incumbent Tom McMillin ran unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 45 Democratic Primary, 2012|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
Golden has been married three times; his first wife died in 1982, and his second marriage ended in divorce, heavily influencing his campaign platform. He has six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ted + Golden + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Republicans Show Respect For Mandela: Should They Be Trusted? - Michronicleonline
- Mapping environmentalism's road ahead - Environment & Energy Publishing
- Deadly Northern Europe Storm Lashes Britain And Scandinavia - Huffington Post
- Haberl seeking 58th District seat - Coldwater Daily Reporter
- Where Were You? 50 Memories To Mark 50 Years - WBUR
- What to watch 112713 - ESPN (blog)
- Seton Hall 78, Kent State 76, Pirates outlast the Flash - South Orange Juice
- Gay Marriage In The US: A Look At States Which Allow Same-Sex Couples To ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found