Tennessee's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 7, 2014
Charles J. Fleischmann
Tennessee has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Charles J. Fleischmann (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charles J. Fleischmann Incumbent||61.5%||157,830|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Tennessee, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"