Tennessee's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 7, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Scott DesJarlais (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Tennessee's 4th Congressional District is located in the central and southcentral portion of the state and includes Rhea, Bradley, Bledsoe, Van Buren, Warren, Grundy, Sequatchie, Marion, Franklin, Moore, Lincoln, Marshall, Bedford, Maury and Rutherford counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Scott DesJarlais - Incumbent
- Michael Warden
- David Tate
- Jim Tracy - State Senator
- Steve Lane
- Yomi Faparusi
- John Anderson
- Lenda Sherrell
- Robert Doggart
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott DesJarlais Incumbent||55.8%||128,568|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Tennessee Congressional District 4 Election, 2010|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Tennessee, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Tennessee Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"