Tennessee's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 7, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Marsha Blackburn (R), who was first elected in 2002.
The 7th District is located in the southwestern and middle regions of Tennessee. It borders the states of Kentucky in the north and Missouri and Alabama in the south. The district also includes portions of Nashville, Memphis and Collierville. Montgomery, Stewart, Houston, Humphreys, Benton, Perry, Hickman, Williamson, Lewis, Maury, Giles, Lawrence, Wayne, Hardin, McNairy, Chester, Henderson and Hardeman counties are included in the district.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marsha Blackburn Incumbent||71%||182,730|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Tennessee, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"