Tennessee's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 7, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Steve Cohen (D), who was first elected in 2006.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Steve Cohen - Incumbent
- Ricky Wilkins
- Isaac Richmond
- Ricky Wilkins
- Charlotte Bergmann
- Floyd Alberson
- Paul Cook
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Cohen Incumbent||75.1%||188,422|
|Republican||George Flinn Jr.||23.8%||59,742|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, Tennessee Congressional District 9 Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Steve Cohen Incumbent||74.7%||99,827|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Tennessee, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Tennessee Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Tennessee"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"