Tennessee 1998 ballot measures
Revision as of 18:12, 5 December 2011 by January
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments
- Both of the measures were approved.
- The measures both dealt with law enforcement.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Law enforcement||Ends the constitutional requirement that state prisons be "comfortable"||
|Amendment 2||Law enforcement||Guarantees several constitutional rights for crime victims||
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- 1998 ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in Tennessee
- List of ballot measures by state
- Tennessee Legislature