Tennessee 2006 constitutional amendments
Revision as of 16:07, 24 October 2011 by TylerM
November 2006 ballot in the state of Tennessee.Two statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Both were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both measures were approved by voters.
- One dealt with marriage, while the other dealt with taxes.
On the ballot
||Marriage||Defines marriage as between one man and one woman||
||Taxes||property tax relief for person 65 years old or older||
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- Tennessee Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state