Difference between revisions of "Tennessee 2010 ballot measures"
m (Text replace - '[[category' to '[[Category')
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
[[:Tennessee 2010 ballot measures]]
Latest revision as of 17:42, 3 July 2011
One ballot measure was certified for the November 2, 2010 statewide ballot in Tennessee.
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- It was approved by voters.
- The measure dealt with the issue of hunting in the state.
On the ballot
|Hunting Rights Amendment||Hunting||Personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and property rights|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2010
- 2010 ballot measures
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- Tennessee Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |