For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Tennessee 2010 ballot measures
One ballot measure was certified for the November 2, 2010 statewide ballot in Tennessee.
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- It was approved by voters.
- The measure dealt with the issue of hunting in the state.
On the ballot
|Hunting Rights Amendment||Hunting||Personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and property rights|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2010
- 2010 ballot measures
- List of Tennessee ballot measures
- Tennessee Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |