|New York State Assembly District 113|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner, Holstein Cattle Dairy Farm|
Sayward is the owner of Holstein Cattle Dairy Farm in Willsboro. Her professional experiences include realtor for Essex County; interior decorator; and sales for a local antiques establishment. She and her husband, Kenneth, have four children.
On November 4, 2008 Sayward won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 113. She ran unopposed.
Sayward raised $77,586 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 113 2008|
|Teresa Sayward (R)||38,675|
- Subcommittee on Foster Care
- Subcommittee on Students with Special Needs
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Teresa Sayward
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 113
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |