|New York State Assembly District 113|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Owner, Holstein Cattle Dairy Farm|
Sayward is the owner of Holstein Cattle Dairy Farm in Willsboro. Her professional experiences include realtor for Essex County; interior decorator; and sales for a local antiques establishment. She and her husband, Kenneth, have four children.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Sayward ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. She was unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, she ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Sayward won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 113. She ran unopposed.
Sayward raised $77,586 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 113 2008|
|Teresa Sayward (R)||38,675|
- Subcommittee on Foster Care
- Subcommittee on Students with Special Needs
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Teresa Sayward
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 113
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |