Difference between revisions of "Terrance Carroll"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
}}'''Terrance Carroll''' is a [[Democratic Party|Democratic]] member of the [[Colorado House of Representatives]], representing the 7th District . He currently serves as the Speaker of the House.
Revision as of 10:21, 17 October 2009
|Colorado House of Representatives District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Terrance Carroll
- Speaker Carroll's personal website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008