For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Terrance Carroll"
m (Text replace - '==Committee membership==' to '==Committee assignments==')
m (Text replace - "The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote" to "The test informs voters how a candidate would vote")
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Carroll did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test
Carroll did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.<Ref>[http://votesmart.org/npat.php?can_id=29977 Project Vote Smart - Rep. Carroll ''Issue Positions'']</ref>
Revision as of 12:02, 7 February 2014
|Colorado House of Representatives District 7|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Carroll is an Attorney and has worked as a nonprofit executive and police officer. He is a member of the Colorado State Bar Association, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Denver Bar Association, and Sam Cary Bar Association.
Carroll did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
Carroll's other sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1276 - Delay Foreclosure Residential Property
- HB 09-1299 - National Popular Vote Agreement
- HB 09-1326 - Integrity Of Citizen-Initiated Petitions
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Carroll was ineligible to run for re-election to the 7th District seat due to the term limits of the Colorado House of Representatives.
Carroll raised $28,727 for his campaign, while Raines raised $7,324.
|Colorado State House, District 7 (2008)|
|Terrance Carroll (D)||25,553|
|Josh Raines (R)||6,737|
Below are Carroll's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,000|
|Apartment Assoc of Metro Denver||$2,125|
|Cornell Employees PAC Multicandidate||$800|
|CO Trial Lawyers Assoc||$800|
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Carroll
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Carroll Issue Positions
- Speaker Carroll aims to end ballot fraud, March 24, 2009
- Colorado News Agency, "Teacher's Union Shaken, Allies Divided by Passage of Tenure Reform," May 12, 2010
- 2008 general election results, Colorado
- Colorado House spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Colorado House District 7
| Succeeded by|