For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 12:44, 30 March 2009 by January
Democratic member of the Colorado House of Representatives, representing the 7th District. He currently serves as the Speaker of the House.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Terrance Carroll
- Speaker Carroll's personal website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions