Revision as of 12:53, 6 August 2009 by Gtjanetka
Democratic member of the Colorado House of Representatives, representing the 7th District. He currently serves as the Speaker of the House.
- Require that petition drive management companies who hire paid circulators go through a licensing process.
- Circulators would be required to go through a government-sponsored training procedure before they would be allowed to collect signatures legally.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Terrance Carroll
- Speaker Carroll's personal website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008